martes, 16 de diciembre de 2008

Welcome!

I was asked by the Professor of Information Systems to look for a way to show digital presence during the course. During classes, it seemed so natural for everyone to talk about blogs. To tell you the truth, I was kind of lost and when the class finished, I decided that I was going to deliver the papers just by e-mail. I am not much into technologies but class after class I realized that it was my last chance to get involved with technology. I was escaping from it. I don’t have a digital camera, I am use to buying the disposable ones, and I still have six of them to develop since last year. I don’t have an IPOD; when I go to the beach and all my friends are listening to their IPOD`s, I just leave them and make sand castles.
So, here I am, writing down the introduction of my blog. Let´s see how this experiment goes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario